COLUMBUS, OH – NOVEMBER 24: Head Coach Jim Harbaugh of the Michigan Wolverines looks up at the scoreboard in the third quarter after the Ohio State Buckeyes scored at Ohio Stadium on November 24, 2018 in Columbus, Ohio. Ohio State defeated Michigan 62-39. (Photo by Jamie Sabau/Getty Images)The College Football Playoff semifinal games are set to take place later today, but before those contests kick off, we get another big New Year’s Six game.Michigan and Florida are set to meet in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl in Atlanta, Georgia. The Wolverines and the Gators both had disappointing finishes to the 2018 regular season, but can end the year on a high note.Jim Harbaugh and Dan Mullen are both seeking big finishes to their seasons.Who’s going to emerge with the victory?ESPN has updated its prediction.ESPN’s Football Power Index likes Michigan to top Florida in this one. ESPN’s FPI gives the Wolverines a 64.8 percent chance to win this game, giving the Gators a 35.2 percent chance of winning.The Wolverines are listed as a 5.5-point favorite in this one.Michigan and Florida are set to kick off at noon E.T.The game will be televised on ESPN.