Tag: 上海楼凤QD


Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /www/wwwroot/shyllm.com/wp-content/themes/hotelflix/inc/breadcrumb.php on line 252

Video: Manchester City new boy scores Messi-esque goal

first_imgCuando bajas a la Champions juvenil a un jugador por el que el City ha pagado 7 millones pasa esto. Patrick Roberts: pic.twitter.com/JxVSDBsw6F— A. Gabilondo (@AS_AGabilondo) September 15, 2015//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js Patrick Roberts Patrick Roberts is tipped for big things, and it’s easy to see why.The Manchester City youngster, who left Fulham for the Premier League leaders in the summer in a deal that could rise to £11m, has illustrated why he is rated so highly with a fine goal for the club’s Under-19s.Roberts didn’t make the cut for the senior side’s Champions League squad this season, but his goal against Juventus in the UEFA Youth League will almost certainly catch Manuel Pellegrini’s eye.Watch the goal below – shades of Lionel Messi?center_img 1last_img

Stats experts reveal most likely result in every Champions League game this week

first_imgTrying to predict who will win the Champions League is an impossibly hard task – almost as hard as predicting who will come away from their group matches with a victory.Everyone has their own different ways of attempting to forecast results, and statistics are now being used more and more.One such producer of these is FiveThirtyEight, but what outcomes do they think will happen in the second matchday of the 2018/19 Champions League? Find out below…Juventus vs Young BoysJuventus win – 64 per cent chance of happeningYoung Boys win – 16 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 20 per cent chance of happeningHoffenheim vs Man CityHoffenheim win – 19 per cent chance of happeningMan City win – 61 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 20 per cent chance of happeningMan United vs ValenciaMan United win – 49 per cent chance of happeningValencia win – 25 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 26 per cent chance of happening Ancelotti tells fans he has Champions League dream for Everton 3 Liverpool set for Champions League boost as Takumi Minamino will be available Roma vs Viktoria PlzenRoma win – 69 per cent chance of happeningPlzen win – 12 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 19 per cent chance of happeningBayern Munich vs AjaxBayern win – 70 per cent chance of happeningAjax win – 12 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 18 per cent chance of happeningAEK Athens vs BenficaAEK win – 39 per cent chance of happeningBenfica win – 28 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 33 per cent chance of happeningCSKA Moscow vs Real MadridCSKA win – 24 per cent chance of happeningReal Madrid win – 51 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 25 per cent chance of happening 3 Top scorer in 2019: Messi, Mbappe and Sterling trailing Europe’s top marksman Latest Champions League news Manchester City’s clash in Hoffenheim after their shock opening round defeat to Lyon also promises to be entertaining, while Jose Mourinho is hoping to end his crisis week by guiding Man United to a home win over Valencia. BOOST Spurs conceded twice inside the final five minutes to lose their Champions League opener to Internazionale of Milan on target Hoffenheim vs Man City (Tuesday, October 2) – CLICK TO LISTENAston Villa vs Preston (Tuesday, October 2) – CLICK TO LISTENNapoli vs Liverpool (Wednesday, October 3) – CLICK TO LISTENSheffield Wednesday vs West Brom (Wednesday, October 3) – CLICK TO LISTENQarabag vs Arsenal (Thursday, October 4) – CLICK TO LISTEN Man United are backed to claim a relatively easy win despite their woeful form Atletico handed huge boost for Liverpool tie with Diego Costa returning from injury Aiming high Atletico Madrid vs Club BruggeAtletico win – 64 per cent chance of happeningBrugge win – 14 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 22 per cent chance of happeningBorussia Dortmund vs MonacoDortmund win – 68 per cent chance of happeningMonaco win – 12 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 20 per cent chance of happeningPorto vs GalatasarayPorto win – 60 per cent chance of happeningGalatasaray win – 17 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 23 per cent chance of happeningPSV Eindhoven vs InternazionalePSV win – 44 per cent chance of happeningInter win – 32 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 24 per cent chance of happening Can Liverpool make it six points from six following their last-gasp defeat of PSG Lyon vs Shakhtar DonetskLyon win – 51 per cent chance of happeningShakhtar win – 24 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 25 per cent chance of happeningLokomotiv Moscow vs SchalkeLokomotiv win – 35 per cent chance of happeningSchalke win – 35 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 30 per cent chance of happeningPSG vs Red Star BelgradePSG win – 78 per cent chance of happeningRed Star win – 6 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 16 per cent chance of happeningTottenham vs BarcelonaSpurs win – 37 per cent chance of happeningBarcelona win – 40 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 23 per cent chance of happeningNapoli vs LiverpoolNapoli win – 37 per cent chance of happeningLiverpool win – 37 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 26 per cent chance of happening Another round of Champions League fixtures are finally upon us, and it promises to be a thrilling week of European football.Headline fixtures include Liverpool’s trip to Napoli as they look to make it six points from a possible six in Group C, as well as the visit of Barcelona to Wembley to face Tottenham. ready? This week’s talkSPORT commentaries 3last_img read more