Tag: 上海楼凤GG

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /www/wwwroot/shyllm.com/wp-content/themes/hotelflix/inc/breadcrumb.php on line 252


first_imgDamien O’Hara’s star studded ‘Damo’s Dream’ side recaptured the Arranmore Challenge Cup for the first time since 2012.In another superb weekend of top-class football it was Damo’s Dream who came out on top after a dramatic penalty shoot-out against Real Lypis. Real Lypis reached the final courtesy of comprehensive 3-0 victories over The Rebels and Clannad Celtic respectively.However, Bernie Lenty’s side needed a dramatic last minute header from John Sweeney against The Saturday’s in their final group game just to advance to the knockout stages.Damo’s Dream strolled through the group stages, but narrowly overcame a spirited Barhale side 1-0 in the quarter-finals thanks to a goal from player-of-the-tournament Paul McVeigh.However, in a thrilling semi-final Damo’s Dream overcame FC Palatico on penalties after the game finished 2-2. In a scoreless first-half the game sprung to life after the interval and FC Palatico took the lead from a corner.McVeigh hit back but Kyle Black look like he had won it for FC Palatico when he scored an absolute screamer with a few minutes left to play.However, Damo’s Dream showed great character and Davitt Walsh was awarded a contentious penalty after Con McLaughlin adjudged Paul Sweeney to have bundled him over in the box.Walsh dusted himself down and converted the penalty to send the game to a penalty shoot-out.Damo’s Dream advanced to set up a cracking final with Real Lypis.The game ended 1-1 after normal time, Davitt Walsh fired Damo’s ahead in the first-half, but Damo’s roared back and equalised from a corner when Brian ‘Chucky’ McQueen headed home. Lypis looked the more likely to win it, John Sweeney hit a stunning strike which struck the inside of the post but it agonisingly rolled across the line and out to safety.The game went to penalties and when Real Lypis player Shaun Thomas sent his effort over the bar the cup was back with Damo’s Dream.Both sides have dominated the competition over the last number of years and have now played each other in three finals in the last five years.Damo’s Dream have won on penalties twice (2011, 2015) while Lypis defeated them 3-2 in 2013. It’s also the second year in-a-row that Lypis have heartbreakingly lost the final on penalties and the third year-in-a-row they’ve contested the final.They lost last year’s decider on penalties against Finn Harps.However, they haven’t lost a match in the competition in THREE years but that will be scant consolation to manager Bernie Lenty who was devastated to miss out on the title again.Early’s Bar was rocking into the early hours with Jerry as always providing top quality entertainment and banter throughout the night as all the teams joined together in celebration of a superb weekend.Sean O’Hara who had a superb tournament at the back for Damo’s danced his socks off all night and looked like the happiest man on the island having finally won back the Arranmore Challenge Cup.Known locally as ‘púca’ O’Hara did resemble a ghost early on Monday morning and seemed to be suffering badly from the effects of the excessive celebrations.The strong winds that lashed the island also made Paul McVeigh’s trendy haircut resemble Bobby Charlton’s comb-over from the 70’s.There was also widespread panic among the Scottish lads when they realised the exchange rate had plummeted over the weekend.Thankfully, members of the squad had brought the expensive Scottish vino ‘Buckfast’ with them and the emergency was averted.Daniel ‘Rocky’ O’Donnell was impressive all weekend on the pitch but it was his shirt on Sunday night that really turned heads.His Hawaii style shirt really stood out and completely overshadowed Christopher McGlynn’s ‘double-denim’ combination which clearly annoyed the Sligo IT student.Shane Elliott was as always dressed in his traditional Finn Harps clobber and was overheard telling a few impressionable young women on the island that his name was Kevin McHugh. 🙂As always it was another unbelievable weekend of football and craic and reiterated yet again why it’s regarded as one of the best football tournaments around.Well done to the committee and all involved with Arranmore United FC for yet again putting on a superb tournament.On a side note a special mention must go to Noel Early, this was the first year he had missed the tournament because he was doing the Cork marathon and his absence was felt.Noel a multiple winner of the Arranmore Challenge Cup over the years completed the marathon in a time of 3hrs and 55minutes.Well done Noel and well done to all the teams that participated in the competition.The countdown to JBH 2016 has begun. 🙂O’HARA’S ‘DREAM’ COMES TRUE AS THEY RECAPTURE ARRANMORE CHALLENGE CUP was last modified: June 2nd, 2015 by Mark ForkerShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Arranmore Challenge CupJBHnewsSportlast_img read more


first_imgDONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUEREPORTS SUNDAY 25-8-2013Brian Mc Cormick CupArranmore United 5 Strand Rovers 0 Arranmore United welcomed Strand Rovers to Rannagh Park for their first home game of the season and ran out 5-0 winners. Arran started well with Daniel O’ Donnell controlling the tempo in the middle of the field. Arran took the lead on 10minutes when a 40 yard ball from Danny Rodgers found Gavin Mc Glanaghey at the back post and he controlled well before firing home left footed. Strand threatened on occasions from set pieces but were marshalled well throughout by Danny Rodgers, Ruan Reynolds and Peter Dillon, although Brendan Glackin did go close early on. Arran doubled their lead when Gavin Mc Glanaghey found his brother Chris who tapped home from a yard out. Almost immediately from the restart Ruan won possession and played the ball to Daniel O’ Donnell who curled home left footed from 30 yards. Mark Ward and went close again before number 4 came as a great cross from Peter Dillon was converted by Michael Regan. The away side upped the tempo at the start of the second half and didn’t let the home side have it all their own way, with Hanlon, Glackin and Brennan threatening. Arran also had several chances with the Mc Glanagheys forcing the visiting keeper into several saves. With 5 minutes left Chris Mc Glanaghey scored his second goal from 6 yards out to make it five for the home side. Chris Mc Glanaghey stood out for Arranmore in a great team performance. Brendan Brennan and Brendan Glackin stood out for Strand Rovers.Rathmullan Celtic 3 Orchard F.C. 0Defending Brian McCormick Cup holders Rathmullan Celtic advanced to the Area final of this season’s curtain raiser to the league proper with a comprehensive three goal win over Orchard F.C. at Tri-A-Lough with Eoin Sheridan, Aaron Mc Clafferty and Eamonn Sheridan finding the net following his exploits on the African plains this summer. Paddy Sheridan and Paddy Burger’s Hoops made it three wins and a draw from four in the Brian Mc Cormick Cup as the new look Seasiders found their rhythm and groove with ease against the Letterkenny outfit.Talismanic midfielder Eoin Sheridan, after missing a penalty, scored to set the Seasiders on their way. Player-manager Burger made a classic goal line clearance on 42 minutes to deny Niall Bonar after the striker’s effort seemed to have equalised proceedings approaching half time. The Hoops came out of the blocks stronger in the second period and increased their lead on 50 minutes after Niall Doherty mesmerised on the right wing before crossing for Mc Clafferty who tucked away his strike from inside the area. The match was over as a contest on 65 minutes when former Finn Harps striker Eamonn Sheridan scored an unstoppable header. Best for Rathmullan: Paddy Burger, Lenny Boyce and Shea Coyle. Best for Orchard: Niall Bonner. Referee: Marty Mc AnennyKerrykeel ’71 F.C. 6 Mulroy Celtic 1Kerrykeel ‘71 earned the bragging rights on derby day in Fanad with a comprehensive victory over Mulroy Celtic. The ‘71 started well with mark Friel pulling the springs in midfield and he opened the scoring on six minutes when Shaun Friel finished off a fine move which involved Barney Mc Bride and Kevin Loughrey. It was 2 nil on eleven minutes, this time Johnny Friel finishing well from a shot inside the box. Mulroy were finding it hard to deal with the ‘71 front two and Johnny Nanny got his second when he headed home a Tony Mc Bride cross. Mulroy went close on twenty minutes with a fine strike from 20 yards which Hughie Walsh tipped over the bar. Kerrykeel made the points safe on thirty-six minutes when Mark Friel beat the off-side trap and coolly rounded Jerome Doherty in the Mulroy goal. To Mulroy’s credit they never gave up and pulled a goal back on the stroke of half-time when Paul Coyle brilliantly crossed for Paul Martin to tap home at the back post. The second half swung from end to end with both keepers making fine saves. Kerrykeel struck twice in the space of five minutes to wrap up the scoring with Shaun Friel and Mark Friel finishing off great Kerrykeel moves.Best for Kerrykeel ‘71: Mark Friel, Kevin Loughrey and Shaun Friel Best for Mulroy Celtic: Eamonn Sweeney and Michael Mc GroryReferee: Joe Mc HughKilmacrennan Celtic 4 Glencar Celtic 4Action from the Brian Mc Cormick Cup match between Kilmacrennan Celtic and Glencar Celtic at Diamond Park, Ballyare. Pic.: Gary Foy, League PROBoth sides knew that only a win would guarantee passage to the next stage of the Cup but it wasn’t to be for either side. Glencar started the brighter with midfield dynamo Eugene Sullivan running the midfield and Pajo causing all sorts of problems for the Kilmac defence. The opening goal came from a corner. Glencar crossed what looked like a harmless ball into the six yard box that went unchallenged by the Kilmac rearguard. Eugene Sullivan tapped in from one yard what was a gift of an opener. Kilmac sprung to life with Burke showing his magic on the turn in the box. A throw-in wide on the right came to Burke and no danger was apparent until he squared the ball for Edwin Doherty and Eddie never misses. Outstanding goalkeeper Dom Friel was injured in the build-up but could do nothing to prevent Doherty’s goal. Glencar shifted gears and Pajo turned sharply at the edge of the box leaving Kilmac for dust and squared for Sullivan’s second of the game. Glencar seemed to take every chance they got in the first half.Shortly after the break Kilmac assumed control. A long ball from the back found Kilmac’s Kieran Doherty who headed to Burke who cleverly found Edwin Doherty breaking the Glencar line. And Eddie never misses. Friel couldn’t reach Doherty’s sublime lob to make it 2-2.The Saturday team outfit didn’t rest. Soon after the equaliser Paddy O’ Kane found the net with an neat finish followed by a killer goal from Paddy Collins that looked to have secured 3 points for Glencar.The Kilmac bench decided to bring on Garry Gorman for the remaining 25 minutes and it wasn’t long before it paid off. A long ball from Tolland found Gorman on the edge of the area who found Edwin Doherty from the flick on. Doherty squared to Gorman who’s diving header gave Kilmac hope.Kilmac pushed hard for an equaliser as Seamus Peoples played Gorman behind the Glencar defence but Dom Friel was equal to the challenge. With one minute remaining on the clock Peoples found himself out wide again with numbers in the box. A sublime cross found Gorman again at the back post who headed home to break Glencar hearts.Best for Glencar: Sullivan, Pajo and FrielBest for Kilmac: Eddie Doherty, Peoples and GormanReferee: Brian O’ KaneKeadue Rovers 4 Dunlewy Celtic 0Keadue Rovers were comfortable winners over Dunlewey Celtic in this second group match in the Brian McCormick Cup. It was an ideal day for football and it was Dunlewey who had slightly the better of the opening exchanges. Keadue however took the lead on nine minutes when Packie Mc Gonagle’s through ball found Ryan Greene and he beat the keeper and drilled low to the net. Dunlewey had chances after this shooting wide on eleven minutes and following a good move down the wing on fifteen minutes their shot scraped the crossbar. On the half hour mark an effort from Keadue’s Luke Neely went just wide and Packie Mc Gonagle also had a header and long range effort go narrowly wide. On forty four minutes a good move from Adam Neely and David Sweeney down the left wing ended with Martin Redmond scoring. Into the second half and the home team were still on top and on forty seven minutes Donal Rodgers made it three from close range. It was four on the hour when Donal Rodgers converted a penalty. Despite being four down Dunlewey fought very well and had a good ten minute spell near the end forcing the home keeper into a few saves.Overall a well deserved Keadue victory from a continually improving young side for whom Packie Mc Gonagle and Martin Redmond stood out. A good team performance from Dunlewey. Referee: Gerry Rodden.Glenea United 6 Glenree United 1Glenea qualified for the Brian McCormick Cup Area Final with this well earned victory over Glenree. In fine conditions Glenea took the lead within a minute when Darren Mc Geever took advantage of hesitation in the away defence to roll the ball home. Glenea continued to press for another goal and were rewarded on 20 minutes when Sean Coll’s through ball found Michael Barry and he slotted the ball into net. Glenree tried hard to get back into the game and came close through Andrew Mc Clafferty on a couple of occasions with Joe Coll and the bar coming to the home team’s aid. Glenea extended their lead on 35 minutes when Ryan McFadden played in Michael Barry and he converted for his 2nd goal. Darren Mc Geever got a fourth on 43 minutes when he fired home after good work by Donal Coll. In the 2nd half Glenree pushed to get back into the game and were rewarded on 70 minutes when Darren Ellis slotted the ball home from the edge of the box. Glenea finished the game strongly and added 2 further goals. Darren Mc Geever completed his hat trick when he met Shane Coll’s cross and in the final minute Donal Coll fired home from the corner of the box. Best for Glenea were Sean Coll and Shane Ferry while it was a team effort from Glenree. Referee: Raymond Floyd.Cranford United 1 Gweedore United 2Cranford United’s Arthur Lynch and Gweedore United’s Matthew Byrne in action during their Brian Mc Cormick Cup encounter at Cranford Park. Pic.: Gary Foy, League PROGweedore United took the spoils in this Brian McCormick Cup clash in Cranford park. Cranford started brightly and controlled the first twenty minutes with a couple of half chances coming their way. The pressure eventually paid off in the 20th minute when Shaun Mc Elwaine headed home a Chris Carr cross. Gweedore came back into the game and started to put some good moves together. In the 35th minute Paul Doohan fired into the roof of the net to leave it 1-1 at the break. It was end to end in the second half with chances plentiful at both ends. In the 89th minute Gweedore finally took their chance when Ciaran McFadden beat the offside trap and slotted home. Brian Gallagher excelled for Gweedore with Shaun Gallagher best for the home team. Referee: James MalseedLifford Celtic 3 Tullyvinney Rovers 0Played in perfect conditions at Green Brae Park Lifford ran out comfortable winners against Tullyvinney who worked tirelessly until the final minute. Lifford took the lead on the half hour mark when Ian Ward broke clear from the Tullyvinney defence to finish to the bottom corner. From the restart Darragh Crossan had Tullyvinney’s best chance only for his effort to be saved by Lee White in the Lifford goal. Lifford went further ahead on the stroke of half time when Ross Porter cooly finished following good approach play from Mark Neeson. With 15 minutes remaining Lifford ensured there would be no fight back from Tullyvinney when Ian Ward grabbed his second and Lifford’s third with a fine finish to the top corner. As the game came to a close Tullyvinney pushed more men forward but the Lifford rearguard remained entact to ensure a clean sheet and 3-0 victory.Castlefin Celtic 5 Deele Harps 1Deele harps had a strong start in Park View as they took the lead on 5 minutes when Shane Gallagher caught out the Castlefin defence and found the top corner. On 12 minutes Castlefin equalised when a good cross from Colin Carlin found JP Malley who got his head to it. Three minutes later Malley was on the end of another cross for his and Castlefin’s second. Deele’s Shane Gallagher should have made it two each on 27 minutes but Paul Lafferty tipped over. Hard work from Colin Carlin and JP Malley made it 3-1 to the home team and a hat-trick for Malley who found the bottom corner from edge of the box on 35minutes. On 60 minutes Castlefin got through to make it 4-1, when a Malley shot was well saved by Deele’s keeper Christopher Roulston, Colin Carlin tapped in the rebound. Castlefin finished the scoring on 72 minutes when Colin Carlin got his second from a through ball from Malley to make it 5-1. Best for Deele Harps: Shane Gallagher, Best for Castlefin: JP Malley and Colin Carlin.Referee: John Mc GlanagheyDrumoghill F.C. 3 Curragh Athletic 1Drumoghill FC put themselves into contention for progression to the knockout stages of the Brian Mc Cormick Cup with this crucial 3-1 victory over Curragh Athletic. Jason Burke’s second half brace was ultimately the difference between the sides but in all honesty the game could have went either way. Both teams had opportunities to assume control after Ryan Carlin had cancelled out Carlos Rodgers’ first half strike to level the scores, but it was Burke who was the most lethal thereafter. On 67 minutes the striker found time and space to fire home to put Drumoghill 2-1 up and then with Curragh chasing an equaliser he broke free from O’Donnell’s clearance to settle the issue on 84 minutes.Earlier, Carlos Rodgers had given the home side the lead midway through the first half when he drove home from inside the penalty area before Ryan Carlin equalised on 57 minutes after breaking clear to beat Regan. And so it was left to Burke to grab the headlines and send his side into their final group game with every chance of advancing to the next phase. Referee: Paddy MartinLagan Harps 2 Ballybofey United 2A draw was a fair outcome in a closely fought encounter between two young sides. Lagan got off to a great start taking the lead on five minutes. James Gillen took a short corner to Drew Connolly who curled in a shot via the back post. Lagan went close again on twelve minutes when Eunan Diver met Ross Hamlyn’s cross with an overhead kick which went just over. The game turned in a five minute spell before half time. Darragh Redmond broke through a couple of weak tackles on the half way line and finished well to equalise for Ballybofey. Ballybofey took the lead just before half time when Chris Darby headed down and Darragh Redmond fired home. Lagan pressed at the start of the second half with James Gillen driving a shot narrowly wide. The equaliser arrived on fifty six minutes when Ross Hamlyn and James Gillen interchanged passes before putting Jay Dee Olawiye through and he finished superbly. Both teams pressed hard for a winner but both defences held firm. For Lagan Eunan Diver and Paul Rodgers were best while Gavin Doherty and Darragh Redmond were best for Ballybofey. Referee: Paddy Duffy.Eany Celtic 0 Cappry Rovers 6Cappry Rovers had an easy win in this Brian McCormack Cup clash. The visitors got their first goal in the 8th minute when Alan Patton found space in the box and slotted the ball into the net. Michael Lafferty added a second on the half hour . The half time score was 0-2. Alan Patton got his second early in the second half with a long range shot. Eany battled hard but were unable to make any impact on the Cappry defence. Alan Patton got his third on the hour with Dylan Ramsey and Bernie McLaughlin completing the scoring.Drumbar F.C. 0 Fintown Harps AFC 1Fintown travelled to Drumbar to contest this group game. The spectators were treated to a fine display of football. It was the home side that started the brighter using the full width and pace of the pitch. The Fintown full backs were put through their paces from the wide duo of Adam Enright and Daniel Brogan. Despite the best efforts of Ray Balogun and Mark Quinn it was the visitors who managed to go ahead just before the break. A free kick was nodded home from 6 yards giving Joe O’ Donnell no chance from close range. The second half continued like the first and the solid back line of Fintown dealt consistently with the waves of attack from the home side in search of the equaliser. The Fintown management will be content with this solid team effort away from home. Adam Enright and Conor Cotton were best performers in the Drumbar team.St. Catherines 2 Donegal Town 0St. Catherine’s played Donegal Town on Sunday in the Brian Mc Cormick Cup. Both teams started the game brightly and created a couple of chances. The Saints went close to opening the scoring in the 30th minute when Gerry Mc had a header that just went over the bar. In the 34th minute it was that man again Mc Cabe who saw his header go just over the bar from a corner. In the 39th minute the Donegal Town keeper made a good save from a shot and it rebounded out to Shane Mc Guinness but he saw his shot go over the bar from a couple of yards. Donegal had a couple of half chances but they came to nothing. As the second half started the Saints took the lead in the 48th minute when the ball broke out to the edge of the box and there was Conor O’ Rourke who fired home. On 54 minutes the Saints nearly doubled their lead when Cormac Cannon got the ball and beat a couple of the Donegal Town defenders but he saw his shot hit the side netting. Donegal Town had chances to get level but it would just not happen for them. In the 73rd minute the Saints went two up when Cormac Cannon got the ball and beat two defenders and slotted into the net to put the Saints well into control. The game finished 2-0 to the Saints.Erne Wanderers 3 Copany Rovers 3Erne Wanderers hosted Copany Rovers in a local derby at the Lakeside Centre on Sunday. The away team left the happier of the two teams as they came back from 3-1 down to secure a share of the spoils. It was the home side who started the better of the two teams and were creating numerous chances in the opening ten minutes and it was no surprise when Mark Dorrian gave them the lead on 13 minutes when he headed home from 12 yards from Diarmuid Spratt’s centre. The home team doubled their lead on 19 minutes when Spratt raced through on goal and although the ball got stuck under his feet recovered and placed his shot into the roof of the net. Erne were threatening to run away with it as this stage but some complacent play at the back resulted in David Graham nipping in to lift the ball over the out-rushing Karl O’ Brien in the 25th minute. The second half started with Copany trying to force Erne onto the back foot but the home side were still in control of the game at this stage. In the 55th minute Copany forced a corner and from the resulting cross Erne failed to clear properly and when O’ Brien punched instead of catching the ball it was hooked back in and it fell to Erne old boy Mark Lyons who forced home from 6 yards. At this stage Erne were nervous at the back and it spread through the team. On 65 minutes a long ball from a kick out deceived the Erne backline and David Graham gambled and got on the end of it and eventually found the bottom corner. Wanderers never recovered their composure after this and were struggling with Copany’s route one approach but O’Brien wasn’t troubled. Then Erne nearly won the game twice in the last two minutes when first Mark Dorrian blazed over from 4 yards at the back post and then in an identical position Alan Russell put it wide of the far post with the keeper rooted to his line. Best for Erne Daniel Kelly. Best for Copany David Graham. Referee: John Coyle.DONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUERESULTSSUNDAY 25-8-2013Brian Mc Cormick CupArranmore United 5 v 0 Strand RoversRathmullan Celtic 3 v 0 Orchard F.C.Kerrykeel ’71 F.C. 6 v 1 Mulroy CelticRamelton mariners – v – Milford United (Tuesday 27th in Milford)Kilmacrennan Celtic 4 v 4 Glencar CelticKeadue Rovers 4 v 0 Dunlewy CelticGlenea United 6 v 1 Glenree UnitedCranford United 1 v 2 Gweedore UnitedLifford Celtic 3 v 0 Tullyvinney RoversCastlefin Celtic 5 v 1 Deele HarpsDrumoghill F.C. 3 v 1 Curragh AthleticLagan Harps 2 v 2 Ballybofey UnitedEany Celtic 0 v 6 Cappry RoversDrumbar F.C. 0 v 1 Fintown Harps AFCSt. Catherines 2 v 0 Donegal TownErne Wanderers 3 v 3 Copany RoversDONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUEFIXTURESTUESDAY 27-8-2013 K.O. 6.45 p.m.Brian Mc Cormick CupRamelton Mariners v Milford UnitedTHURSDAY 29-8-2013 K.O. 7p.m.Ballybofey United v Drumoghill F.C.SUNDAY 01-9-2013 K.O. 2p.m. (Unless Stated)Brian Mc Cormick CupKeadue Rovers v Arranmore United (K.O. 1p.m.)Strand Rovers v Dunlewy CelticGlenree United v Cranford UnitedGweedore United v Gweedore CelticTullyvinney Rovers v Castlefin CelticDeele Harps v Convoy ArsenalCurragh Athletic v Lagan HarpsBallybofey United v Raphoe TownCappry Rovers v Drumbar F.C.Fintown Harps AFC v Dunkineely CelticDonegal Town v Erne WanderersCopany Rovers v Letterbarrow CelticOrchard F.C. v Kerrykeel ’71 F.C. (K.O. 7p.m.)Mulroy Celtic v Bonagee United (K.O. 7p.m.)Milford United v Kilmacrennan Celtic (K.O. 7 p.m.)Glencar Celtic v Whitestrand United (K.O. 7 p.m.)DONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUE: ALL THE REPORTS, RESULTS AND FIXTURES was last modified: August 26th, 2013 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Donegal Junior LeaguefixturesreportsResultstableslast_img read more