Tag: 上海楼凤BC

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /www/wwwroot/shyllm.com/wp-content/themes/hotelflix/inc/breadcrumb.php on line 252

Donegal League: All the reports, results and fixtures

first_imgREPORTSSaturday 19th November 2016Glencar Inn Saturday DivisionArranmore United P Orchard F.C. P( Match Postponed – No Report )Drumbar F.C. 2 Strand Rovers 2The opening half was littered with chances for the home side created by some creative play in midfield from Caolan Loughney and Stanley Hammond. The chances fell to Ray Balgoun, Aiden Cassidy and Kevin Martin but the efforts of the Strand goalie and the woodwork denied Drumbar. The conversion of chances rate was at 100% for the visitors as Paddy Glackin converted the visitor’s only sniff at goals in the opening half.The second half continued as the 1st had left off but the home side were finding it harder to create as many chances and the visitors sought to protect their lead. It looked like it would be another one of those days as the final 10 minutes approached but Ray Balogun found another gear in the Drumbar attack by converting a rebound through many defensive legs from inside the box. It ended at 2-2 and both teams will feel they could have won it on the day. Dunlewey Celtic 2 Fintown Harps AFC 2A cold afternoon in Glentornan and a good battle between two good sides. The first half saw Fintown start sharper but Dunlewey fought their way back into the game. Daniel Cannon pulled off a good save tipping away a good strike from 30 yards out. Fintown then took the lead with a powerful strike from Keelan Mc Monagle into the top corner. Dunlewey pulled one back when Shaun Mc Cafferty broke through the defence and latched onto a through ball and very calmly slotted the ball into the bottom corner. Fintown went on the front foot again and went back into the lead with Odhran McDevitt providing the finish this time. Shaun Mc Cafferty then capitalised on a loose ball in the box to pull things level just before half time. In the second half both sides had chances to win it and particularly Fintown when they were unlucky not to score only for the upright to keep the ball out. The game ended all square in a hard fought game between two attacking sides. A strong team performance from Fintown. Paul Coll provided a very solid performance in the middle of the park, and Shaun Mc Cafferty doing the business up top.Saturday Reserve DivisionSt. Catherines Reserves 4 Glenree United Reserves 0Glenree were only able to field 10 men but defended bravely in the first half to keep the score at 0-0 after 45minutes. Cathal Mc Ginley playing centre half for the visitors kept his side very well organised but eventually the pressure told on his defence and after a long scrap in the box Charlie Boyle poked home on 60minutes. This gave the home side confidence and they began to pass the ball better. Conor Knox flew up the line and continued into the box and beat the keeper at his near post to make it 2-0. Brandon Mc Ginley then latched onto a super through ball from Eamonn Bonner and slotted comfortably home for number three on 80minutes. John Joe Mc Ginley capped off a good second half performance from the saints when he struck a powerful shot passed the Glenree keeper on 85minutes. Best for St. Catherines was Conor Knox and Cathal Mc Ginley was best for the visitorsDonegal Town Reserves P Milford United Reserves P( Match Postponed – No Report )Glenea United Reserves 5 Erne Wanderers Reserves 2Glenea completed the first half of their league programme with a well-deserved victory over Erne. In a close fought opening quarter both sides were looking to create chances but were unable to put either keeper under pressure. The home side eventually took the lead on 27 minutes when, after good play between Conor Mc Clafferty and Martin Maguire, the ball reached Martin Ferry and he fired home from the edge of the box. Glenea extended their lead on 36 minutes when Chris Cannon picked up a loose ball 25 yards out and his long range effort flew into the net. Glenea almost got a third on 40 minutes when Martin Ferry got free but saw his chip over the keeper come back off the bar. In the 2nd half the home side started strongly and on 57 minutes extended their lead when Ciaran McFadden got down the left and his pull back found Martin Ferry who hammered the ball in at the near post. Glenea added a 4th on 70 minutes when Aodhan Ferry’s strike on goal was saved but Conor Mc Clafferty was on hand to knock in the rebound. Erne pulled goal back on 75 minutes when Michael Mc Gahan got through the home defence and slotted home. Glenea regained their 4 goal advantage on 80 minutes when Aodhan Ferry, after a good run, saw his effort saved but Michael Mc Clafferty reacted quickest to slot home. Erne completed the scoring on 90 minutes when Aron Farren scored from close range. Best for Glenea were Sean Coll, Chris Cannon and Aodhan Ferry while it was team effort from Erne Kilmacrennan Celtic Reserves P Keadue Rovers Reserves P( Match Postponed – No Report )Sunday 20th November 2016Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionConvoy Arsenal 2 Kildrum Tigers 3( No Report Submitted )Drumoghill F.C. 3 Rathmullan Celtic 1Champions Drumoghill maintained their unbeaten start to the defence of their title with this hard earned victory over an impressive Rathmullan Celtic. The final scoreline may suggest that this was a comfortable victory for the home side but it was anything but. The game was in the balance right up until Pajo Rafferty’s brilliant strike from an 89th minute counter attack. Rathmullan threw everything at Drumoghill during the final 10 minutes in search of an equaliser but were finally undone when Chris Malseed and Liam O’Donnell combined to send Rafferty clear and the striker was cool and composed to lob the ball over Sean Black and finally seal the deal for the reds. This was an even affair throughout, but Drumoghill had the killer instinct on the day and that was ultimately the difference between the sides. The first half was high on quality with both teams passing the ball quickly and with intent. Chris Malseed opened the scoring for reds on 18 minutes when he evaded the challenges of David Fisher and Shaun Patton to drive the ball beyond Black. The lead though was short lived with full back David Millar heading past McCauley a few minutes later to leave the scores level at the break.The second half was end to end as both teams went in search for the goal that looked likely to be decisive. Chances were in limited supply though between with both defences looking solid. JP Doran, in particular, was superb for the visitors and made countless last minute tackles to counter the threat of a dangerous Drumoghill attack. Not even he though could do anything to prevent Drumoghill taking the lead on 66 minutes. The impressive Malseed sent Liam O’Donnell through on the inside right channel and his cross found Ritchie Moore who made no mistake from 18 yards. Darragh Patton came closest to equalising for Rathmullan when his 30 yard free kick came back off the crossbar although Eoin Sheridan will be disappointed not to have equalised from the rebound. It just wasn’t going to be Rathmullan’s afternoon, a fact that was confirmed when Rafferty raced away to make it 3-1 in the dying moments and secure another three points for the reds. Referee: Mick Lagan.Glenea United 2 Lagan Harps 2The home side started brightly and went close on a couple of occasions to opening the scoring. They had to wait however until the 30th minute when the visiting defence failed to deal with Eamonn Cannon’s in swinging free-kick and Dean Mc Carry was able to force the ball home from close range. Glenea continued to press and forced the Lagan keeper into a couple of good saves. Lagan almost equalised on 40 minutes when a quick break down the right by Gavin Mc Glanaghey saw his cross just headed wide. Lagan got level on 43 minutes when a long ball found Gavin Mc Glanaghey and he slotted home from a tight angle. In the 2nd half Glenea started well and regained the lead on 60 minutes when Eamonn Cannon’s through ball found Ciaran Mc Geady and he slotted home from close range. Glenea almost extended their lead when a Ciaran McFadden effort came back off the bar. Lagan were then thrown a lifeline on 85 minutes when they were awarded a penalty which they converted. Both sides, in the closing minutes, had chances to take all three points but failed to convert them. Team efforts from both sides. Referee: Kevin LogueKilmacrennan Celtic P Milford United P( Match Postponed – No Report ) Castlefin Celtic 1 St. Catherines 1Castlefin and St.Catherines played out a hard fought draw in Parkview on Sunday. In a game with few chances a draw was a fair outcome. In the first half the visitors looked dangerous on the break and Brendan Maguire blazed over after he found space on the left. The hosts created a decent chance of their own when JP Malley went close after a Emmet White through ball. The hosts started the brighter in the second half and in the 60th minute they took the lead when White played Ronan Tourish down the right. He squared to Malley who smashed home. Malley had a chance to double the lead five minutes later but he blazed over from close range. In the 80th minute St Catherines drew level when Dan Breslin poked home after a cross from the right. Castlefin had a chance to win it when White hit the outside of the post in the 85th minute after a Stephen Roulston cross from the left. Referee: Paddy Duffy. Best for Castlefin: Peter Bryson and Simon Mc Glinchey. Best for St.Catherines: Michael MullinTemple Domestic Appliances Division OneBonagee United 5 Erne Wanderers 1The visitors came close on seven minutes when a cross into the box from the right was headed over from ten yards by Marty Dorrian. The home side took the lead on seventeen minutes when Lee Mc Monagle squared the ball to Shane Kelly just outside the box and his cross was hammered home by the incoming Gareth Temple from ten yards. Bonagee got their second on the stroke of half time when Paddy Mc Gowan hammered home a free kick from twenty five yards. Erne had great chances on forty seven and fifty minutes fall to Seamus Kane only for his shots to go wide for a corner and from the corner the ball broke to Marty Dorrian who shot over from six yards. The home team got their third on the hour when a great through ball from Shane Kelly found Lee Mc Monagle who rounded the keeper on the edge of the box and shot home. Two minutes later Paddy Mc Gowan got his second for the home side when he saw the keeper off his line and his strike from thirty yards flew into the top corner of the net. Erne kept pressing and strikes on goal from David Dorrian and Seamus Kane were well saved by Carr in the home goal. Conor Temple got the fifth for Bonagee on eighty minutes. Team effort by both sides. Referee: Martin Mc Anenny.Keadue Rovers 6 Glenree United 0Keadue Rovers made it two league wins in a row to continue their decent form of recent weeks with this convincing win over Glenree at Central Park. It was decent conditions for football despite lots of rain in the lead up to the match. The home side were quick to settle and in the first ten minutes had three good chances falling to Sean Yank Boyle and Corey Gallagher. Glenree had their first chances after ten minutes following a goalmouth scramble their effort went just over the bar. Keadue took the lead on seventeen minutes when a penalty was awarded for handball and Corey Gallagher converted. Just four minutes later a free from just inside his own half saw Jack O’Brien float the ball straight to the corner of the net. Glenree again came out and did well creating a few openings of their own and the game was very open. Good chances again fell to Corey Gallagher. It was 3-0 to the home team on thirty seven minutes when good work from Sean Yank Boyle lead to Conor Greene firing home from close range. At the start of the second half the away side started the brighter without creating anything in chances and the game became a little scrappy for a while. Just before the hour mark Keadue upped the tempo and got their fourth when good work from Sean Yank Boyle let Conor Greene in with a low effort to the corner. Corey Gallagher made it five on sixty three minutes when he ran onto a ball over the top and put the ball through the keepers’ legs for a fine finish. Keadue completed their scoring on seventy five minutes when Conor Greene was on the end of a ball into the box slotting home from close range for a hat-trick. The last fifteen minutes saw Keadue hitting on the break while Glenree kept possession.A good team effort from Glenree while best for Keadue were Conor Greene, Corey Gallagher and Sean Yank Boyle. Referee: Liam Mc Conigley.Donegal Town 5 Gweedore United 1Donegal Town dominated the early play with several early chances. Donegal had a good chance to open the scoring following a free kick on 5 minutes but the ball flashed across the Gweedore goal with nobody able to get the vital touch. Daniel Mc Hugh also went close on 10 minutes for Donegal but he watched his shot pass narrowly wide. Donegal went ahead on 15 minutes when McHugh ran through and scored with a low shot that went under the Gweedore net minder’s body. Mc Hugh doubled the lead on 35 minutes when he slotted home after the Gweedore keeper parried a shot into his path. Gweedore applied the pressure and got one back early in the second half. A fine run by the Ciaran Mc Fadden who’s shot that beat the Donegal keeper. Donegal regained their two goal lead 3 minutes later when Stephen Curneen latched onto a through ball and finished well. Joe Mc Intyre went close shortly after for Donegal but shot into the side netting. Ben Sweeney made it 4-1 on 70 minutes with a fine goal. Mc Hugh went close to completing his his hat-trick with a direct free only to be denied by a good save. With just minutes remaining Donegal stretched their lead when sub Gary Ward put in a fine cross for Ted Bustard to head home to make it 5-1. Referee: Barry Hunter Cappry Rovers 3 Raphoe Town 2Cappry secured all three points in an entertaining game played in Cappry Park. Brendan Mc Laughlin opened the scoring for Cappry in the fourteenth minute when he scored with a shot past the diving keeper. Cappry scored again in the twenty sixth minute when Stephen Carr won the ball and he lifted it over the advancing keeper. Aaron Kelly made it three for Cappry in the forty second minute when he drilled a low shot to the corner of the net. Raphoe tried in vain in search of a goal but to no avail. Raphoe went on the attack in the second half in search of a quick goal and they were rewarded in the fifty sixth minute when they were awarded a penalty following an infringement and Ryan Mc Cullagh scored from the spot. Cappry created a few chances but couldn’t score. Raphoe reduced the deficit in the seventy fifth minute when D.J Kelly scored after he beat the offside trap to score from close range. Both sides created a few chances but they failed to score.Darren O’ Leary, Stephen Carr and Gerald Melaugh were best for Cappry. Seamus Bogle and David Craig were best for Raphoe. Referee: Paddy Martin.Deele Harps 0 Gweedore Celtic 5Deele welcomed table toppers Gweedore Celtic to The Athletic Grounds and their game plan went out the window as early as the 1st minute when a hopeful ball forward was headed back to the Deele keeper who caught the ball and was subsequently bundled over and Colm Ferry put the ball in the net. Both teams waited on the whistle for a free out. Referee Con McLaughlin much to the shock of both teams awarded the goal. Deele were playing the better football throughout and Jordan Duffy hit the bar and Brian Breslin had a strong penalty decision waved away but the Gweedore side took their chances following mistakes at the rear and further goals from Colm Ferry and Odhran Mac Niallais left it 3-0 the break. That’s how the game stayed until 85 minutes despite Deele’s constant pressure and Tom Mullan had two good chances but Sweeney done well in goals. Two late goals from Mac Niallais and Ferry made this into a freak result. Well done to Gweedore Celtic who deserved their win but Deele will feel they deserved more.CT Ball Division TwoWhitestrand United 5 Curragh Athletic 0On a cold frosty afternoon Whitestrand United took on Curragh Athletic at Mc Garvey Park. Whitestrand made a quick start when they capitalised on a kick out from Curragh and Kevin Loughrey scored after 3 minutes. Shane Mc Glade scored from a good cut back to make it two nil after a period of domination on 24 minutes. The third goal came from a good finish from Liam O’ Riordan. The fourth goal came when Matthew Gallagher hit a ball over the top and Mc Glade broke through to score his second of the game and left Whitestrand 4-0 up at half time.The second half started with Whitestrand on the front foot. The main talking point was when the Curragh midfielder went in hard on the Whitestrand player and caused a scuffle which resulted in a questionable call from the referee to send off two Whitestrand players and one Curragh player. The final goal came when Sean Martin headed home from a good cross. Best for Whitestrand were Martin Gallagher and Shane Mc GladeReferee: Dessie McLaughlinCranford United 1 Eany Celtic 4( No Report Submitted )Lifford Celtic 1 Letterbarrow Celtic 0Lifford Celtic 1 Letterbarrow 0Lifford had a great chance on 5 minutes when striker Connolly was sent clear by Kevin Mc Brearty but a Letterbarrow defender got a last gasp challenge in before he could get the shot away. Lifford dominated the ball and created a few decent chances but a combination of great defending and poor finishing kept the game level. Letterbarrow were proving to be dangerous on the counter attack and Lifford’s defence were kept on their toes throughout. Half time 0-0. Lifford upped their game in the second half and were playing some great football, creating chances for Connolly, Mc Brearty, Gethins and Porter but somehow the ball wouldn’t go in for the home team. Mahon and Mc Brearty were in fine form in the middle of the park and eventually the breakthrough came when Mc Brearty opened up the Letterbarrow defence with a pass and Connolly raced clear to finish into the bottom corner. Lifford kept pressing and went close twice through Connolly and Gethins but the second goal just would not come on the day. The game finished 1-0 to Lifford for another valuable three points. Declan Lafferty and Mark Carlin were best for Lifford. Letterbarrow’s goalkeeper also had a fine day.Dunkineely Celtic P Drumkeen United P( Match Postponed – No Report )Copany Rovers 0 Ballybofey United 6( No Report Submitted )RESULTSSaturday 19th November 2016Glencar Inn Saturday DivisionArranmore United P v P Orchard F.C.Drumbar F.C. 2 v 2 Strand RoversDunlewey Celtic 2 v 2 Fintown Harps AFCSaturday Reserve DivisionSt. Catherines Reserves 4 v 0 Glenree United ReservesDonegal Town Reserves P v P Milford United ReservesGlenea United Reserves 5 v 2 Erne Wanderers ReservesKilmacrennan Celtic Reserves P v P Keadue Rovers ReservesSunday 20th November 2016Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionConvoy Arsenal 2 v 3 Kildrum TigersDrumoghill F.C. 3 v 1 Rathmullan CelticGlenea United 2 v 2 Lagan HarpsKilmacrennan Celtic P v P Milford UnitedCastlefin Celtic 1 v 1 St. CatherinesTemple Domestic Appliances Division OneBonagee United 5 v 1 Erne WanderersKeadue Rovers 6 v 0 Glenree UnitedDonegal Town 5 v 1 Gweedore UnitedCappry Rovers 3 v 2 Raphoe TownDeele Harps 0 v 5 Gweedore CelticCT Ball Division TwoWhitestrand United 5 v 0 Curragh AthleticCranford United 1 v 4 Eany CelticLifford Celtic 1 v 0 Letterbarrow CelticDunkineely Celtic P v P Drumkeen UnitedCopany Rovers 0 v 6 Ballybofey UnitedFIXTURESSaturday 26th November 2016 K.O. 2 p.m. (Unless Stated)Glencar Inn Saturday DivisionFintown Harps AFC v Orchard F.C.Dunlewey Celtic v Drumbar F.C.Glencar Celtic v Strand RoversSaturday Reserve DivisionKilmacrennan Celtic Reserves v Cappry Rovers ReservesKeadue Rovers Reserves v Donegal Town ReservesErne Wanderers Reserves v St. Catherines ReservesMilford United Reserves v Glenree United ReservesOscar Traynor TrophyInishowen League v Donegal Junior League ( 6.30 )Sunday 27th November 2016 K.O. 2p.m. (Unless Stated)FAI Junior CupKildrum Tigers v Erne Wanderers ( K.O. 1.30 )Temple Domestic Appliances Division OneRaphoe Town v Donegal TownGweedore United v Keadue RoversCappry Rovers v Glenree UnitedCT Ball Division TwoCopany Rovers v Lifford CelticBallybofey United v Cranford UnitedKerrykeel ’71 F.C. v Curragh AthleticEany Celtic v Whitestrand UnitedDonegal League: All the reports, results and fixtures was last modified: November 20th, 2016 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)last_img read more