October 8, 2001The construction crew, September workshoppers and volunteers poured the stairsleading to the second floor of Phase V of the East Crescent Construction.[Photo by: Tomiaki Tamura] Since it was a small quantity pour, the group used the small mixer and carted it up to the formwork by hand.Pictured: Yeonsook bringing buckets of concrete up the stairs.[Photos and text by: Jennifer Thornton] Construction Crew Leader Ray Shong, smooths the concrete into the formwork Habitat Manager David Tollas, and the Construction crew, hosted a barbeque in Phase Five to celebrate the completion of thefirst floor which is the culmination of over a year of hard work by Arcosanti staff, volunteers and workshoppers.Pictured: Aldo fires up the BBQ while people check out the new stairs (back).
- Virtuosos Best of the Best directory taps into 2017 hotel trends
- Robert De Niro is bringing his upmarket hotel chain to Toronto
- Uniglobe Travel Western Canada signs new franchise agreement unveils new 9location franchise
- Uniworlds new District Sales Manager arrives from Porter Airlines
- Guatemalas treasured Lake Atitlán is dying